Meet serious investors and gain knowledge in the premier franchise event
The Middle East Franchise Expo which is organized and hosted by Middle East and North Africa Franchise Association (MENAFA), is back on its 4th Edition on 18th and 19th October 2017 at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, UAE following a highly successful annual franchise expo since its inception on 2014, to provide opportunities to participants to meet serious investors, learn new insights in the seminar and workshops, and acknowledge excellence in MENAFA Excellence in Franchising Awards.
The Middle East Franchise Expo is a premier business event, attracting the most successful global brands, and service providers from different parts of the world with the aim to network with high net worth investors, big corporate, multi-unit brand operators looking for low risk and high reward business growth opportunities. The show will bring under one roof leading global and home grown franchisors to meet & connect to the potential Master and Multi-unit franchisees.
The Expo come under the Patronage of MENAFA Honorary Chairman His Highness Prince Bandar bin Saud bin Khaled Al-Saud, and supported by Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Dubai Association Center, Dubai Tourism, and Federation of GCC Chambers.
Here’s the summary of key benefits of participating the franchise expo:
- exposure to large number of serious investors over two days;
- engagement with visitors from the GCC, Levant, North Africa, CIS countries, Far East, Europe, and USA;
- one-to-one business meetings;
- speakers, seminar and franchise workshop opportunities;
- the chance to nominate your company for the MENAFA Awards for the Franchise Excellence; and
- extensive PR and marketing exposure across the Middle East.