About RE/MAX Saudi Arabia
RE/MAX Saudi Arabia strongly believes in the potential of Saudi’s youth, offering them the golden opportunity for owning their own business while breaking loose of the limitations of fixed income. The success of our business is founded on the global affiliation, the size of our local network of agents, and the highest allowable compensation to our agents. For us, the agent is the most important figure within our organization, and we build and invest in our agents career paths with second to none real estate education and training programs.
The proof of quality service is in repeat customers and in customers who refer RE/MAX Associates to friends. RE/MAX Sales Associates typically generate a large percentage of their business from past customers and referrals.
At RE/MAX, advanced education is a priority. RE/MAX Associates dominate the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) ranks.
Home of the Best Agents
RE/MAX agents’ average more sales than other real estate agents. They are better qualified to set the right price for the homes they list, better equipped to market and likely to find clients engaged in the buying process in a shorter period of time. That experience and education also means they are better qualified to find the right home for any buyer. With the expertise of a RE/MAX agent, both buyers and sellers, alike, can rest easy.
The real estate network that has the most competitive advantages to offer homebuyers and sellers will be an industry leader. RE/MAX is that leader. Because of its global network and stellar reputation, people turn to RE/MAX when they embark on the buying or selling process. RE/MAX Associates are The Real Estate Leaders®. You can depend on RE/MAX Associates to make the sale or purchase as effortless and seamless as possible.
Extensive advertising by individual RE/MAX agents, combined with national television advertising and broad Internet exposure, inspires buyers and sellers to seek out RE/MAX Associates. When you list your listings with a RE/MAX agent, it will receive wide exposure.
Premier Market Presence
The real estate network with the greatest market share has the most to offer buyers and sellers. The sum total of all RE/MAX momentum, growth and Associate production over more than 35 years is reflected in current RE/MAX market strength. A measure of business leadership, Premier Market Presence (PMP) results from community-minded, high-producing Associates giving superior customer service under a respected brand.
The RE/MAX Balloon Logo
The red, white and blue RE/MAX Balloon, with its “Above the Crowd®” slogan, is one of the most recognizable business logos in the world. RE/MAX boasts a global fleet of more than 100 Hot Air Balloons, which make more than 6,000 appearances around the world each year.
The red-over-white-over-blue RE/MAX yard sign and your RE/MAX agent lead you to properties in areas in which you’ll want to live and work. If you want to sell your property, the RE/MAX yard sign attracts those in the buying process. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
With offices in more than 85 countries worldwide, and nearly 100,000 agents, the power of the RE/MAX name boosts business and attracts buyers.
More Than 35 Years “Above the Crowd®”
RE/MAX – now an established industry leader – celebrated its 35th anniversary in 2008 and looks ahead to even greater real estate achievements in the years to come.
Clients are equipped with the best training programs. To start with four and a half days of orientation and in-depth training sessions at RE/MAX World Headquarters in Denver, Colorado and also have the benefit of ample onsite training once you open your local RE/MAX office.
A tremendous value to owning a RE/MAX franchise is unlimited access to continued learning resources for you and your agents. RE/MAX University features over 1,000 hours of training and major designation/certification courses. It’s online, on-demand trainings. These performance improvement resources are beneficial at every level – agent, team leader and Broker/Owner.
Throughout the course of your franchise relationship with RE/MAX, you’ll have access to local, regional and national support. From ongoing best-practice webinars to individualized consultations, RE/MAX keeps you informed and on track.
Unique Business Proposition
- The power of the RE/MAX name – The day you attach the RE/MAX name and iconic RE/MAX Balloon to your business, you instantly tap into global brand awareness and a reputation for results.
- Recruiting and franchise support – RE/MAX provides a full set of tools to help you attract great agents and help them reach their goals.
- Worldwide real estate leader – The RE/MAX model serves top-producing professionals and those who aspire to be.
- National advertising – RE/MAX advertising across TV, radio, print, outdoor, web, social media and more – creates top-of-mind awareness among millions of consumers and potential agents each year.
- Entrepreneurial approach – RE/MAX has an entrepreneurial core that places control of your business. But you also receive personal, hands-on coaching, support and attention from day one.
- On-demand education – RE/MAX University features more than 1,000 online, on-demand videos in addition to live sessions and webinars.
- Technological edge – RE/MAX Technology drives business to your agents. The network’s tech offerings include remax.com, LeadStreet, MyRU and the RE/MAX Design Center.
- Powerful lead generation – The RE/MAX lead-delivery system, has sent 12 million leads directly to RE/MAX agents, with no fees attached.
- Business specialties – RE/MAX is a leader in commercial real estate, with more than 3,000 RE/MAX Commercial Practitioners.
- Everybody wins – RE/MAX is a group of outstanding professionals committed to raising the bar and working hard to produce outstanding results for their customers – and, in turn, themselves.
– Financially stable/ Consistent financial background
– Effective communication skills
– In a position to assess the consequences of short term losses.
– Previous Franchising knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Investment 30000 USD
- Country of Origin United States
- Available Locations Saudi Arabia
- Development Type Single-Unit
- Year of Est. 1973
- Main Products Real Estate
- Operational Locations Over 100 Countries | 7,343 Offices | 111,915 Associates
- Category Real Estate